The World's Leading Flat Fee Debt Collection Program
Join 20,000+ Businesses Who Collect More With Invoice Guard
How It Works
- Step 1You choose Invoice Guard by executing our agreement.
- Step 2You are provided a user name and password from your accounts manager that will allow you access to our International Debt Recovery Network, where you provide the debtor information on each case you are submitting for collections.
- Step 3Within 24 hours of placing your claim(s) an initial demand for payment letter will be sent to the debtor(s) you submitted. The debtor(s) will be advised to contact your office to pay their outstanding debt. Following this letter the debtor(s) will receive daily phone calls, email, and faxes in pursuit to get you paid.
- Step 4Thirty days after placement of your claim(s) a stronger second demand for payment letter will be sent to the debtor(s) you submitted while our collection staff continues efforts via phone to recovery your money. The debtor(s) will be advised to contact your office to pay their outstanding debt
- Step 5Forty-Five days after placement of your claim(s) a strong third demand for payment letter will be sent to the debtor(s) you submitted. The debtor(s) will no longer be directed to communicate with you will be advised to contact OUR office to pay their outstanding debt within 14 days
- Step 6Any account placed with Accounts Receivable under the Invoice Guard program that remains in active collections 61 days after your placement of the account will be considered a “Non-Compliant” debtor and will be collected at a rate of 20% of any monies collected that do not require litigation.
- Step 7If at the end of the Invoice Guard 60-day recovery cycle your debtor (s) remains in non-compliance, Your “Non-Compliant” debtor may be sent to a collection agency or law firm located within the geographical area of where the debtor resides. All legal means and strategies known will be utilized to aid in the recovery of your money.
- Step 8If at the end of the Invoice Guard 60-day recovery cycle your debtor (s) remains in non-compliance, If you choose litigation, your claim will be litigated at a rate of 35% of any monies recovered.
- Step 9If the Accounts Receivable affiliated law firm fails to recover your money through litigation you will owe nothing to Accounts Receivable or its affiliated law firm.
What Others Are Saying
“As a small businessman, I need all my money just to make ends meet. Using Invoice Guard™ has saved me money. As soon as I turned the account over to them, they called my Debtor and he brought a check right over to me.”
Ahmad Steel, AR Director
“I factored an invoice owed my company and the Buyer did not pay as agreed. It almost put me out of business. When I turned it over for collection, my Buyer paid, but it cost me 33% of the money owed to me. I lost a lot of money and had to make up the balance out of my pocket. Since I started using Invoice Guard™, I turn accounts over thirty-one days after they are due. They get me paid and it only costs $100 a month.”
Kelly Bryant, CEO
“Before I started this program, I was losing a lot of money every year when I had to assign accounts to a collection agency that was charging me 50% because my accounts were small. About 1/3 of them were not collectable. Still, I have a lot of accounts. Invoice Guard™ is a great deal for me. I can assign all my accounts and get them worked hard by an aggressive firm acting on my behalf. Most of the ones that pay do so fast. I can always tell when they send the first letter because I start getting checks.”
Sheri Rivera, Day Care Owner
“Our company thinks your program is fantastic. As a HVAC contractor, we always have issues with our receivables. You guys are the best! It’s nice to find a product that really is a great value.”
Alex Southall, Owner
Request a FREE Consultation
Let us know a little about your situation, so we can put together a free assessment for you. Most request are responded to within 1 business day.